Jeeves Volleyball Jeeves Volleyball

ahhhh

there should be a points system, i found an exploit >:)

the AI just goes retarded or drunk or something lol

it's hard at first, but once you get warmed up or find the special bug it's kinda fun to watch the opponent go nuts trying to hit the teapot

Defend Your Dirt Defend Your Dirt

wow

the game itself is fun, but for some gay reason i cant spawn the turrets from the store. that would be fine alone but ive played the game 3 times with highscores around 1.7-2 million, and when i submit, they dont show up. highscores is a big chunk of rating for me when im reviewing stuff.

QWERTY Warriors QWERTY Warriors

WEWT

that game kicks more ass than any other game here lol. for some reason i can get pretty high on daily highscores but i cant get even the lowest on all time scores :X

Storm the House 3 Storm the House 3

wow...

I died on day 43 and i had 174 gunmen, because a fucking invincible mech spawned and i couldn't kill it. I don't think i've ever hated a game more in my entire life. As for the people saying the minigun wont work, that's because you're retarded. You have to hold down the mouse to use it.

Some things to improve on would possibly be the enemies' movement paths. If you felt like it you could make them run vertically and horizontally, and not just in a straight line.

And no i won't be surprised if someone flags this comment for flaming, even though i added constructive criticism.

Ivorydrive responds:

fuck anyone that would flag that as flaming.

Chompy The Great Chompy The Great

It's really really boring

Theres actually no point to it that i know of. If your going to make a new one at least give us something to do after the boss, all i can do once i kill the boss is move around. Not very good.

Smileys War Smileys War

Awesome

The game is insane, as is all your work! But you know what goes good with sidescrolling shooters? Online. You should really think about teaming up with the big game productions and find an online feature. Then i can pwn you all!

Age of War Age of War

Love it but i don't think you fixed glitch

Well the game kicks ass overall, good graphics, looks like it must've taken quite some time. But i just now played it and my units still had the glowing stuff on them that made them invincible. But it was a fun game and i even put it in my favorites. Keep it up!

Cannon Chaos Cannon Chaos

Good, Good

I loved it! It was fun going but got repetitive at the end there when they just start getting stronger once you've bought all the upgrades. It is an awesome game and you should make another one but with more stuff like specials and air strikes.

EMU 1.4 EMU 1.4

.....

so, what is this exactly? im sure i could figure it out if i tried ive made emulators for many games but im not sure waht this is. i will try to figure it out but i guess im not trying hard enough.

Kramer Hentai Adventure 3 Kramer Hentai Adventure 3

good but....

lol i screwed up on the chrono trigger one, i have chrono cross for ps1 so i said time devourer, the big orange spiky monster with kid on top of it.... it was ok, i have all the episodes of flcl offa limewire so i pretty much knew the easy questions....

MessYouUpMac responds: